Williston Park Library Museum Pass Program to:
Cradle of Aviation
Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
The Long Island Childrens Museum
Nassau County Museum of Art
Nassau County Firefighter’s Museum
Old Bethpage Restoration
Old Westbury Gardens
1) Free Museum Passes are available to Williston Park Public Library cardholders in good standing.
2) Passes must be reserved in advance and handled by an adult (18 years or older) family member. Patrons may reserve multiple museums in a given month, but may only reserve a specific museum once per month.
3) Passes may be borrowed for up to 2 nights, and must be returned to the Library no later than one hour before closing on the due date. Passes may not be returned in the book drop.
4) Reservations can now be made online. Please click the picture above to reserve your museum pass.
5) Reserves will be taken up to 3 months in advance of the desired date.
6) Reminder emails or text messages can be arranged upon online reservation.
7) In order to ensure that the Museum Pass can be given to the next patron, keep in mind that there is a $10 late fee per day, so please return it promptly.
8) In the event that non-return of a Pass necessitates the Library to pay the entrance fee for the next user that entry cost to the museum will be attached to the borrower’s record.
9) Any user who loses a Pass will be charged the replacement cost of that Museum Pass. (Membership to LICM–$750; Cradle of Aviation–$1000, Nassau County Museum of Art–$250; Firefighter’s Museum–$450; Intrepid– $500.
10) Patrons should call the museum directly for information on hours of operation, parking and/or directions.
11) The Library staff reserves the right to monitor usage to ensure fair access for the greatest number of patrons.